SERVANTS OF GOD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERVANTS OF GOD

SHARING ON GOD'S PURPOSE TO HUMAN

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"The LORD our GOD is one LORD" .... FOR GOD SO LOVE THE WORLD, AND HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN HIS NAME SHALL NOT BE PERISH BUT HAVE ETERNAL LIFE John 3:16

MY BELIEF

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

MY BELIEF Empty
PostSubject: MY BELIEF   MY BELIEF I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 11:19 pm

I believed there is only one true GOD the Father

1 Timothy 2
For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus,

I believed Jesus is a human being only, created by God.
 For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time,

I believed that God uses Jesus body to talk to his people

1 John 4 King James Version (KJV)

Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

John 14:10

Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

1 Corinthians 8New King James Version (NKJV)
For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as there are many gods and many lords), yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.

Last edited by Admin on Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:10 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://religion.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

MY BELIEF Empty
PostSubject: Baptism   MY BELIEF I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 6:22 pm

38 Then Peter said to them, “Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. 39 For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord our God will call.”

James 1:27Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
27 The worship that God wants is this: caring for orphans or widows who need help and keeping yourself free from the world’s evil influence. This is the kind of worship that God accepts as pure and good.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

MY BELIEF Empty
PostSubject: God dwell in us   MY BELIEF I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 7:54 am

1John 4:12-16

12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.
13 Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.
14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.
15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.
16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

God dwells in us

1John4:12-16

12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us. 13 Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit. 14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world. 15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God. 16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MY BELIEF Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY BELIEF   MY BELIEF I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY BELIEF
Page 1 of 1