SERVANTS OF GOD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERVANTS OF GOD

SHARING ON GOD'S PURPOSE TO HUMAN

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"The LORD our GOD is one LORD" .... FOR GOD SO LOVE THE WORLD, AND HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN HIS NAME SHALL NOT BE PERISH BUT HAVE ETERNAL LIFE John 3:16

THE END IS NEAR

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

THE END IS NEAR Empty
PostSubject: THE END IS NEAR   THE END IS NEAR I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:08 pm

Revelation 7:2
2 Then
I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the
living God. And he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it
was granted to harm the earth and the sea,
(Revelation 7:2, New King James Version)

Revelation 7:3
saying, “Do not harm the earth, the sea, or the trees till we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads.”
Back to top Go down
https://religion.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

THE END IS NEAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE END IS NEAR   THE END IS NEAR I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:36 pm

A Sinful Woman Forgiven

36 Then one of the Pharisees asked Him to eat with him. And He went to the Pharisee’s house, and sat down to eat. 37 And behold, a woman in the city who was a sinner, when she knew that Jesus sat at the table in the Pharisee’s house, brought an alabaster flask of fragrant oil, 38 and stood at His feet behind Him weeping; and she began to wash His feet with her tears, and wiped them with the hair of her head; and she kissed His feet and anointed them with the fragrant oil. 39 Now when the Pharisee who had invited Him saw this, he spoke to himself, saying, “This Man, if He were a prophet, would know who and what manner of woman this is who is touching Him, for she is a sinner.”
40 And Jesus answered and said to him, “Simon, I have something to say to you.”
So he said, “Teacher, say it.”
41 “There was a certain creditor who had two debtors. One owed five hundred denarii, and the other fifty. 42
And when they had nothing with which to repay, he freely forgave them
both. Tell Me, therefore, which of them will love him more?”
43 Simon answered and said, “I suppose the one whom he forgave more.”
And He said to him, “You have rightly judged.” 44
Then He turned to the woman and said to Simon, “Do you see this woman? I
entered your house; you gave Me no water for My feet, but she has
washed My feet with her tears and wiped them with the hair of her head. 45 You gave Me no kiss, but this woman has not ceased to kiss My feet since the time I came in. 46 You did not anoint My head with oil, but this woman has anointed My feet with fragrant oil. 47 Therefore I say to you, her sins, which are many, are forgiven, for she loved much. But to whom little is forgiven, the same loves little.”
48 Then He said to her, “Your sins are forgiven.”
49 And those who sat at the table with Him began to say to themselves, “Who is this who even forgives sins?”
50 Then He said to the woman, “Your faith has saved you. Go in peace.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Luke 7:50
Then He said to the woman, “Your faith has saved you. Go in peace.”
Luke 7:49-50 (in Context) Luke 7 (Whole Chapter)
Ephesians 2:8
For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God,

Ephesians 2:7-9 (in Context) Ephesians 2 (Whole Chapter)[/size]
1 Timothy 1:15
This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief.
1 Timothy 1:14-16 (in Context) 1 Timothy 1 (Whole Chapter)
1 Timothy 2:15
Nevertheless she will be saved in childbearing if they continue in faith, love, and holiness, with self-control.
1 Timothy 2:14-15 (in Context) 1 Timothy 2 (Whole Chapter)
James 2:14
[ Faith Without Works Is Dead ] What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him?
James 2:13-15 (in Context) James 2 (Whole Chapter)
James 5:15
And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven.
James 5:14-16 (in Context) James 5 (Whole Chapter)
Back to top Go down
https://religion.forumotion.com

THE END IS NEAR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SERVANTS OF GOD :: DO YOU BELIEVE IN "GOD"-
Jump to: