SERVANTS OF GOD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERVANTS OF GOD

SHARING ON GOD'S PURPOSE TO HUMAN

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"The LORD our GOD is one LORD" .... FOR GOD SO LOVE THE WORLD, AND HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN HIS NAME SHALL NOT BE PERISH BUT HAVE ETERNAL LIFE John 3:16

God The Father and Jesus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

God The Father and Jesus Empty
PostSubject: God The Father and Jesus   God The Father and Jesus I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 10:56 pm

John 4:24 [Full Chapter]
God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”

God remain in Jesus

John 1:23

32 And John bore witness, saying, “I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and He remained upon Him. 33 I did not know Him, but He who sent me to baptize with water said to me, ‘Upon whom you see the Spirit descending, and remaining on Him, this is He who baptizes with the Holy Spirit.’ 34 And I have seen and testified that this is the Son of God.”

The Father God Dwell in Jesus

John 14:10

10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
Back to top Go down
https://religion.forumotion.com
brebre

brebre

God The Father and Jesus Empty
PostSubject: Re: God The Father and Jesus   God The Father and Jesus I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 2:20 pm

Amen

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down

God The Father and Jesus
Page 1 of 1